Fri, 17 Apr|
Webinar: Fight COVID-19, and bring your business back to life (April 17)
Time & Location
17 Apr 2020, 11:00 am – 12:05 pm HKT
About the Event
Date : April 17, 2020
Time : 11:00am - 12:00noonFight COVID-19, bring the quality of nature’s air to indoor environments … and bring your business back to life
How bad is indoor air? The US Environmental Protection Agency lists poor indoor air quality as the fourth largest environmental threat to the country!
COVID-19 is spreading rapidly. What are the precautions needed to reduce our chances of coming in contact with COVID-19 and other airborne viruses?
Health professionals advise that COVID-19 is not the only disease, germ, virus, or pollutant we need to combat in our homes and public places. We also need to consider the other viruses and germs that are spread through a central HVAC system.
People must take the proactive approach and protect themselves from getting sick by improving the Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
About the Webinar
Topic : Removing COVID-19 and other Airborne Viruses Indoors
Date : April 17, 2020 (Friday)
Time : 11:00am – 12:00noon
Speaker : Mr. George Hurn-Maloney, Director, FILT AIR China
Who Should Attend
- Healthcare Professionals
- Property Managers
- Facilities Management
- Event Organizers
- Convention and Exhibition Centers
- Shopping Malls
- Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Education Institutions and Course Providers
- COVID-19 and other contaminants: How indoor air quality can affect your health
- Bi-Polar Ion Technology to improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) - Test Proven Technology
- How does the STERIONIZER™ work
- The STERIONIZER™ can be integrated into a variety of systems for a wide range of applications, such as home, office, automotive, and aviation air conditioning units, blowers and ventilation systems, humidifiers and de-humidifiers, refrigeration systems, and more.
As seats are limited, we invite you to register now.
For further information and RSVP for this exclusive, by-invitation only meeting, please contact us at email@example.com