Mon, 22 Jun|
Webinar: Accelerate Your DevOps Transformation to Enhance Delivery and Productivity (June 22)
Time & Location
22 Jun 2020, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
About the Event
DevOps practices are rapidly changing how enterprises bring their applications and digital services to market. In 2020, most Fortune500 companies have DevOps teams that use tools and automation to avoid large-scale incidents and security breaches.
Pain points in time of crisis - the significance of DevOps in business continuity:
- How business continuity could be affected by innovative approaches to IT management such as Agile and DevOps?
- How to ensure that IT and business services are available in all circumstances such as the current pandemic crisis we are facing?
- Demand for a continuous integration and enhanced collaboration to ensure business requirements in line with IT capabilities
In our coming webinar on Accelerate Your DevOps Transformation, Expert speakers from IBM and Redhat will introduce how DevSecOps can improve operational efficiency and prevent security vulnerabilities from entering your enterprise.
- Management for the cloud-native era – make the application modernization journey easier for those enterprises which are setting up their first containerized environments or require more advanced management features like policy enforcement and governance controls to accelerate container deployments
- Develop a platform which provides the visibility, governance and control that organizations need to easily grow and manage containerized environments
- Accelerate transformation of existing IT to Cloud while enabling clients to develop apps once and run anywhere on an open and accelerated hybrid cloud platform
- Modernize the capabilities of your IT infrastructure and streamline your deployment of cloud native applications with continuous integration and deployment
- As industry’s most comprehensive and trusted enterprise container, with single step installation, automated upgrades and lifecycle management for every part of your container stack
Who should attend
Technical leaders evaluating DevSecOps for their teams, DevOps Engineers, Application Security Engineers, Development Managers and Developers who are looking to learn more about DevSecOps and best practices.
Register now and get a free e-book of Tech-related Government Funding Schemes by us. First-come-first-served.
As seats are limited, we invite you to register now.
For further information and RSVP for this exclusive, by-invitation only meeting, please contact: Pauline Wong at email@example.com